Welcome to the UNESCO Chair on OER Community. This community targets a global network of open universities and other institutions involved in projects, policy development and implementation strategies on OER. Individuals that have a professional interest are welcome to share ideas and experiences.
On this platform new items, activity reports, event announcements and more activities related to OER will be posted. The site provides a space for members of the network connected to the UNESCO Chair to discuss joined activities.
Responsibility for the content of messages posted on this platform lies with the author of that message. The owner of this site nor the administrator accepts any responsibility for messages posted by others.
Nevertheless the administrator of this site will monitor the proper use of the site. Posts not within the purpose of this site, or using inappropriate language can be removed without further notice.
- The site offers a messaging facility (Posts and Comments on the Home page) to share news messages and comments on these messages.
- The first purpose for the community is to introduce oneselves as a professional active in the field of OER. This way localisation of expertise as a first step to collaboration is achieved.
- If registering as a community member proper identification is required. Full credentials, professional occupation and your interest on OER should be shared.
- Based on the information provided or if no information is provided after the administrator has requested to do so, the registration for the community can be cancelled.
- Commenting on posts does not require registration for the community. Each post has an option to comment, open to all visitors of the site. In fact commenting on posts should preferably not be undertaken through the community.
- Posting messages reguires registration as a user.
- We prefer to keep this site an open place for discussion amongst experts. This is only possible if each individual user accepts his/her responsibility.
- The administrator can change or add rules without warning or notice.
If you like to contribute to the site, or become a member of this OER community, please register.